All new passwords must conform to the following minimum requirements:
- Passwords cannot be reused.
- New passwords must be at least 8 characters long.
- New passwords must not contain your username or any part of your full name.
- New passwords must contain characters from at least three of the following four categories:
- Lower-case letters (a-z)
- Upper-case letters (A-Z)
- Numeric digits (0-9)
- Non-alphanumeric characters (e.g., !, $, #, %)
For help in selecting and testing a secure password, please click here
Note: In order to protect your privacy you should change your password at least once every semester.